- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Getting Administrative Buy-in for Facility Security
November 4, 2016 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Securing funding for facility public safety departments can be a challenge, according to an article on the Campus Safety website.
The better the security directors are at their profession, the less visibility they create in the boardroom.
Mitigating and eliminating risks means nothing bad happens, so convincing the board more funds are needed can be difficult.
One key to winning board backing is figuring out the security departmental wins that support the organization's goals — and quantify them when possible.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, Facilities.net.