- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Canadian Hospital Criticized for Use of Duct Tape
December 4, 2019 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Other maintenance issues include the need to resurface counters and wall in part of the neonatal intensive care unit.
The opposition New Democratic Party recently brought a list of unfulfilled maintenance work orders, obtained through a freedom of information request to the Legislative Building.
The work order for the floors in the infectious disease clinic are dated March 18. The NICU work order is dated February 13. The documents obtained by the FOI were printed on Oct. 3 and 4.