- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Aspergillus Mold Discovered Again at Seattle Children’s Hospital
June 12, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
The hospital has had mold issues for nearly 20 years and has been linked to seven deaths.
The hospital reported “low-levels” of Aspergillus to the state Department of Health (DOH) on May 12, attributing it to an issue with its ventilation system.
The DOH said the mold was discovered by routine air-testing done by the hospital.