- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Security Guards in High Demand During COVID-19 Pandemic
June 11, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Job descriptions for guards now can include temperature checks in at least one case -- removing bodies from a morgue.
United Food and Commercial Workers Local 333 has increased stress on guards.
The union intervened in one Ontario case where guards were asked to remove bodies from a hospital because funeral home staff did not want to expose themselves to the virus.