- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
CDC Expands Coronavirus Containment Efforts
Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said the CDC’s priority remains “slowing the introduction of the virus into the U.S."
"This buys us more time to prepare communities for more cases and possibly sustained spread.” she said.
The CDC is working with state hospitals, healthcare facilities, pharmacies and emergency medical equipment suppliers to keep communities across the U.S. ready for new cases.