Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Zero-Turn Mower Series Improves Performance - Jacobsen - Facility Management Product Release
Jacobsen launched the ZT400 and ZT600 zero-turn mower series. With industry leading features, Jacobsen’s ZT series delivers dependable performance and professional results.
The ZT400 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki or a 25 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and 48-, 54-, or 60-inch width of cut and ground speeds of up to 9 mph.
The ZT600 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki FX or a 25 horsepower Kohler Confidant EFI engine and 48-, 54- and 60-inch width of cut and a ground speed of up to 10.5 mph. With operator comfort in mind, the ZT600 comes standard with a suspension set for added lateral stability and improved durability.
The ZT400 and ZT600 feature the InCommand console with keyless password protected ignition and SoftStart clutch for smoother clutch engagement.
“We are extremely excited about the new ZT400 and ZT600 series. Both deliver the productivity, quality, and reliability essential for light commercial jobs,” said Ben Bruce, Product Manager for Jacobsen. “Customers will see a direct benefit from new features such as the PEER Turf Xtreme Spindles and the PerfectTension system which reduce the time you’d need to spend on maintenance.”
Parker transmissions are compact, quiet, and 15% more efficient than other competitor transmissions making the ZT400 and ZT600 the smoothest steering zero-turns on the market. Save time and money with 1,000 hour oil and filter change intervals on the ZT series.
Both models also feature maintenance-free PEER Turf Xtreme spindles with Contamination Exclusion Technology for longer bearing life. The new innovative PerfectTension deck drive system maintains optimal belt tension for reduced maintenance and up to three times increased belt life expectancy.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today