Wireless Modules - EnOcean Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Modules offer two-way wireless communication for energy-efficient sensor networks. Dolphin platform energy-harvesting modules feature low-power sleep modes and the ability to self-power actuators such as water valves and air vents. The modules come with firmware functionalities such as basic switching, dimming and measuring, but custom firmware development is possible using support software.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects