Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wireless Lighting Control Integrates via BACnet - Lutron - Facility Management Product Release
Vive lighting control, leveraging Lutron’s Clear Connect wireless technology. Vive features a full family of simple and scalable solutions, from simple area switching and occupancy sensing, to individual wireless control of each fixture, all tied together with a wireless hub for central control and monitoring.
It uses software that works on any smartphone, tablet, or PC to automatically detect the controls closest to the installer. With Lutron’s Clear Connect wireless, XCT sensing, and Hi-Lume dimming technologies, Vive works the first time, every time, without costly callbacks.
Vive allows facility managers and building owners to monitor, adjust and manage their system from any smart device, and quickly adjust lighting controls to accommodate building churn, improve occupant comfort and enhance energy efficiency. The Vive wireless hub provides centralized functionality including timeclock scheduling, demand response, and energy reporting that helps bring out the best in any building. Vive is also fully scalable – start with a single room and expand as needed.
Vive system components include a wireless hub, dimmers, switches, and wireless controllers. Vive can seamlessly integrate via BACnet with other building/energy management, HVAC, IT and audio-video systems. Paired with Lutron Hi-lume Premier LED drivers for flicker-free dimming down to 0.1 percent, Vive delivers an ultra-reliable, high-performance, end-to-end solution.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health