- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Wall System - Omnova Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ECORE Advanced Wall Technology coverings from Omnova now carry the Greenguard Children & Schools Certification for their low VOC-emitting properties. The wallcoverings feature a non-PVC substrate and are printed with water-based inks. In addition to its low VOC emission characteristics, the product is 100 percent recyclable.
It meets the performance requirements of Type II commercial wallcovering specifications. It is free of phthalates, plasticizers, formaldehyde, cadmium and mercury. It does not contain Perfluoro Octanoic Acid (PFOA), nor will it degrade to PFOA.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office