- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Wall System - Omnova Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ECORE Advanced Wall Technology coverings from Omnova now carry the Greenguard Children & Schools Certification for their low VOC-emitting properties. The wallcoverings feature a non-PVC substrate and are printed with water-based inks. In addition to its low VOC emission characteristics, the product is 100 percent recyclable.
It meets the performance requirements of Type II commercial wallcovering specifications. It is free of phthalates, plasticizers, formaldehyde, cadmium and mercury. It does not contain Perfluoro Octanoic Acid (PFOA), nor will it degrade to PFOA.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs