- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Wall Panels - Marlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Myriad Wall System is a pre-engineered hardware system of extruded aluminum framework that can be used with interchangeable, decorative panels incorporating a wide variety of materials. The interchangeable panels snap in and out of the framework in a matter of seconds.
Panel materials include wood and metal veneers, perforated metals, decorative laminates, stone, fabric, acoustic and clear. Translucent acrylics with patterns and images for decorative backlighting are also available. In addition, custom constructions, surfaces and customer graphics can be incorporated onto specially designed panels.
The aluminum hardware frames can accommodate panels as large as 32-by-48 inches and up to 3/4-inch thick.
The aluminum hardware is available in radius and flat profiles with a choice of clear-satin anodized or black-satin anodized finishes. Panel framing holds decorative panels with standard "snap-fit" fasteners that can be pressed into place by hand. Panels can be removed using simple, everyday flat tools.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office