- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Wall Panel - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Corra-Lok is a 16 and 5/8-inch wide by 7/8-inch deep, concealed fastener, corrugated panel with 2 and 3/4-inch wide corrugations. Corra-Lok offers a concealed fastening system for uninterrupted lines and easy installation.
Offered in .032 and .050 aluminum, and 24 gauge metallic coated steel, both with Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 finishes, and AZ55 55 percent Al-Zn coated steel with an acrylic coating, the Corra-Lok panel has a 16 and 5/8-inch nominal coverage.
Corra-Lok panels have a positive interlock compatible with Metafor and Multi-Purpose panels.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office