- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Upholstery - C.F. Stinson - Facility Management Product Release
C.F. Stinson’s Agion upholstery is PVC-free upholstery that uses a patented antimicrobial technology that actively targets bacteria for the life of the furniture.
The silver ion antimicrobial technology is EPA-registered and FDA-listed and is an integral part of the material. It is encapsulated in the fabric, so the antimicrobial performance will not abrade or wash off. It is impervious to fluids and easy to clean.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office