UPS - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Falcon Electric’s FN Series UPS Plus family of parallel or N+1 redundant UPS systems is designed for scalability. The new models will be available in various model configurations, and all models support a hardwire connection to any 208-240Vac single-phase, 2-wire plus ground power source. Certain models provide a single, isolated 208-240Vac 2-wire plus ground output; other models provide an isolated 240/120Vac split-phase 3-wire plus ground output.
When the FN models are configured in parallel, with the addition of one extra UPS, true N+1 redundancy can be achieved.
The internal batteries are in user-replaceable and hot-swappable packs located behind the UPS front panel. For users needing extended battery backup time, extended battery packs and chargers are available as an option.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully