Transfer Switch - Controlled Power Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SwitchLITE Model EZT (Emergency Zone Transfer Cabinet) automatic transfer switch allows dimmable lighting fixtures to function as essential emergency lighting. The switch automatically transfers 4, 6, or 8 individual 20-amp branch circuits to emergency power when normal power fails, and then back to normal power once it has been restored. Upon transfer to emergency power, lighting fixtures that are dimmed (or off) are brought to full illumination to provide safe egress.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health