- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Tempering Device - Symmons Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Max Line ASSE 1070 thermostatic tempering device controls and limits water temperature to fittings for fixtures such as sinks and lavatories. The product features lockable temperature adjustment with outlet from 85 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Water must completely pass over the thermal motor before discharge, ensuring that delivery temperature will be maintained even with water flow far below the rated capacity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms