- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Task Chair - Humanscale - Facility Management Product Release
The Smart Ocean chair is an adaption of the Diffrient Smart chair that incorporates almost two pounds of recycled fishing net material (NetPlus). The nets used in the production of the task chair are transformed into plastic pellets and used to manufacture products such as skateboards, sunglasses, and now an ergonomic task chair. Smart Ocean (available in black frame) offers form-sensing mesh technology to instantly adjust to and move with every user. There is no need for training, instructions, or manual adjustments. Living Product certified.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office