- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Tables - KI - Facility Management Product Release
KI’s line of Athens tables creates flexible meeting areas in higher education settings or can be utilized in corporate environments as a casual workspace. The tables can be joined together for collaborative needs. Three base designs are offered in two heights, each in laminate or veneer tops.
Bases are constructed of steel or a combination of steel and aluminum. Athens tables are backed by KI’s 10-year warranty.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office