T8 Lighting Features Instant Start and Program Start Electronic Ballasts - EarthTronics - Facility Management Product Release
EarthTronics, dedicated to developing innovative energy efficient lighting products that provide a positive economic and environmental impact for its customers, introduces its new Type A direct install LED linear tube to simply replace T8 fluorescent lamps working on instant start, program rapid start and emergency back-up electronic ballast systems. This breakthrough technology provides for the first time the opportunity to cost-efficiently change out all T8 fluorescent lamps within a facility. Its 50,000 hour rated life combined with a 46 percent energy savings provide a quick return on investment with total lifetime savings that can exceed $82 dollars per lamp at an 11¢/kwh energy cost.
“The addition of both program start and emergency ballast compatibility to our T8 LED product line provides installers the ability to change every lamp when retrofitting a property. There is no longer a need to leave fluorescent tubes in fixtures with sensitive emergency lighting ballast equipment,” says Tripp Smith, Vice President of Sales at EarthTronics. “There is no electrician and no outside labor necessary. Simply change the lamp to start saving energy.”
Ideal for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes in office, retail, hospitality, restaurant and long-term care locations, the new type A T8 LED product line includes a new 6-inch U-bend; and 24-inch, 36-inch and 48-inch tube. They are available in three colors, 3000K, 4000K and 5000K. All feature excellent color rendering of greater than 80. Even illumination is provided by the nearly 300 degree beam spread.
The energy efficient T8 Type A LEDs from EarthTronics are Design Light Consortium (DLC) listed, and feature glass tube construction to insure proper system cooling to support high lumen maintenance for long performance life. These lamps may be accepted for utility rebates in many markets.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health