Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
T8 LED - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED48T8-288-001W fits into standard, G13 bases and is designed to replace T8 fluorescent tubes. The lamps offer an operating life of 50,000 hours, or 5.7 years of continuous light. The ultraviolet-resistant, polycarbonate housing over the LED tube provides increased protection — no glass to break — and shields against environmental effects. The lights generate up to 1,342 lumens at a color temperature of 5,000 Kelvin (K) and 1,072 lumens at 3000K, compared to the average 810 lumens for equivalent conventional fluorescent tubes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health