Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
System Combines Lighting and Controls - Eaton - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton’s Distributed Low Voltage Power (DLVP) system combines lighting and controls into one solution. By using DC low-voltage power and LED technology, total materials and installation costs can be reduced by as much as 40 percent, according to the company. A low-voltage power module converts line voltage alternating current to multiple Class 2 low-voltage circuits to power and control LED light fixtures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health