- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
- Facilities Technician II »
Sustainable Design Documents - The American Institute of Architects - Facility Management Product Release
The American Institute of Architects' Sustainable Projects (SP) documents apportion the roles, responsibilities, and risks inherent in sustainable design and construction projects. The documents cover initial goal-setting through project completion and certification. In addition, the Guide for Sustainable Projects, including Agreement Amendments and Supplementary Conditions remains available as a free download.
- Transforming a Semi-Vacant Office Building Into a Biotech Hub
- What Does 2023 Hold for the Construction Sector?
- Digital Twins Advancements can help Improve Facility Operations
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $106 Million Upgrade Brings Women's Facilities On Par with Men's