Sustainable Design Documents - The American Institute of Architects - Facility Management Product Release
The American Institute of Architects' Sustainable Projects (SP) documents apportion the roles, responsibilities, and risks inherent in sustainable design and construction projects. The documents cover initial goal-setting through project completion and certification. In addition, the Guide for Sustainable Projects, including Agreement Amendments and Supplementary Conditions remains available as a free download.
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 3 Crucial Considerations for Developers Before Investing in a Building
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation