Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Surge Protector - SolaHD - Facility Management Product Release
The STV 200/400K series of Surge Protective Devices from SolaHD have surge current capacity of 200 to 400 kA per phase. The devices are designed to offer industrial plants, commercial and institutional buildings, and data centers continuous protection from damaging high-impulse voltage transients and electrical noise.
The standard enclosure is rated NEMA 12 with available options for NEMA 3R, 4 and 4X. Other options include a rotary disconnect, transient counter and remote monitor panel.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully