Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Surge Protector - SolaHD - Facility Management Product Release
The STV 200/400K series of Surge Protective Devices from SolaHD have surge current capacity of 200 to 400 kA per phase. The devices are designed to offer industrial plants, commercial and institutional buildings, and data centers continuous protection from damaging high-impulse voltage transients and electrical noise.
The standard enclosure is rated NEMA 12 with available options for NEMA 3R, 4 and 4X. Other options include a rotary disconnect, transient counter and remote monitor panel.
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- Keeping UPS and Generators Prepared
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully