- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Surge Protector - SolaHD - Facility Management Product Release
The STV 200/400K series of Surge Protective Devices from SolaHD have surge current capacity of 200 to 400 kA per phase. The devices are designed to offer industrial plants, commercial and institutional buildings, and data centers continuous protection from damaging high-impulse voltage transients and electrical noise.
The standard enclosure is rated NEMA 12 with available options for NEMA 3R, 4 and 4X. Other options include a rotary disconnect, transient counter and remote monitor panel.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully