Submeters - LEM U.S.A. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's wireless local energy meter (Wi-LEM) family of components allows electricity consumption to be monitored and reduced. The family of products consists of energy meter node, mesh node and mesh gate. The products measure various relevant parameters for energy monitoring and communicate over 2.4 GHz using mesh network configuration. The products use serial interfaces RS-232 or RS-485 with Modbus RTU protocol.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects