- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Structural Building Panels - Premier Building Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Premier Building Systems’ Structural Insulated Panels have a 55 percent higher whole-wall efficiency than traditional 2- by 6-inch, R-19 construction, according to the company. Consisting of a layer of expanded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two layers of oriented strand board, the panels help building owners become eligible for federal tax credits that reward energy-efficient construction and design.
The installation process of the panels also averages 25 percent less lumber waste when compared to the waste for traditional stick-built structures, the company says.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs