- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Structural Building Panels - Premier Building Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Premier Building Systems’ Structural Insulated Panels have a 55 percent higher whole-wall efficiency than traditional 2- by 6-inch, R-19 construction, according to the company. Consisting of a layer of expanded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two layers of oriented strand board, the panels help building owners become eligible for federal tax credits that reward energy-efficient construction and design.
The installation process of the panels also averages 25 percent less lumber waste when compared to the waste for traditional stick-built structures, the company says.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs