Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Softstarters - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
With their smaller footprint, the company’s new PSR model softstarters are designed to save space on control panels and in installations. The softstarters offer knob-adjustable functions for starting and stopping three to forty-five A, three-phase motors of up to 600 VAC.
The PSR range includes three physical sizes, with widths from 1.77 to 2.13 inches (45 to 54 mm), covers rated currents from 3 to 45 A, up to 600 VAC, and is available for control voltages of 24 V DC or 100-240 V AC. All sizes include a "Run" signal relay, while sizes from 25 to 45 A add a signal relay for "TOR" or full voltage. These can be attached to an automation control system to provide closed-loop control or operator indication.
PSR units also can be remote controlled via bus communication using ABB's FieldBusPlug. The FieldBusPlug accessories are available for several protocols, including Profibus DP and DeviceNet.
The PSR Softstarter range has been tested and approved for UL and CCC, includes the CE logo and meets the directives of RoHS.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects