Softstarters - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
With their smaller footprint, the company’s new PSR model softstarters are designed to save space on control panels and in installations. The softstarters offer knob-adjustable functions for starting and stopping three to forty-five A, three-phase motors of up to 600 VAC.
The PSR range includes three physical sizes, with widths from 1.77 to 2.13 inches (45 to 54 mm), covers rated currents from 3 to 45 A, up to 600 VAC, and is available for control voltages of 24 V DC or 100-240 V AC. All sizes include a "Run" signal relay, while sizes from 25 to 45 A add a signal relay for "TOR" or full voltage. These can be attached to an automation control system to provide closed-loop control or operator indication.
PSR units also can be remote controlled via bus communication using ABB's FieldBusPlug. The FieldBusPlug accessories are available for several protocols, including Profibus DP and DeviceNet.
The PSR Softstarter range has been tested and approved for UL and CCC, includes the CE logo and meets the directives of RoHS.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects