- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Snow Thrower - Ariens Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hydro Pro Sno-Thro features the company's first hydrostatic transmission in a snow thrower, allowing for variable-speed selection and maintenance-free operation. It features four drive models, including the Hydro Pro 28, 32, and 36 and the Hydro Pro Track 36. Speeds range from 2.2 miles per hour (mph) on track-drive models to 2.7 mph on wheel-drive models. The unit is cold-start capable and has a 50-foot discharge. An automatic traction control optimizes maneuverability. Other features include: commercial cast-iron gear cases with alloy steal gears; L-3 synthetic severe-duty gear oil; and a five-year warranty.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today