- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Small Aperture Downlights - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
Architektur D4 4.5 percent aperture specification grade downlights incorporate a twist-lock socket mechanism that properly positions lamps of various lengths to assure a solid, positive, and consistent lamp position. The downlights incorporate Virtual Source optical technology that produces equal cut-off to lamp and lamp image at a nominal 45 degree viewing angle in all lateral planes.
Accepting one-lamp vertical CFL 13W, 18W, 26W and 32W triple tube, one-lamp vertical 13W and 18W quad tube, or one-lamp vertical 100W A19 incandescent lamps, the D4 is available in open downlight and wall wash options.
A wide assortment of trims is available including clear Alzak anodized reflectors in four finishes, six colors and four flange finishes. A white or black baffle trim is also available for incandescent models. Tool-less top access is also a standard feature for easy relamping in the CFL versions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health