Shade Control System - Nysan - Facility Management Product Release
SHADE CONTROL SYSTEM can support multiple approaches to solar control, including input controls such as occupancy sensors and timers for basic implementations or contextual controls using distributed intelligence schemes with a wired or wireless communication network among shading devices. The SolarWare control system can also support managed controls with active monitoring, logging, diagnostics, alerts, and integration with building management systems.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects