Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sensors for Outdoor Fixtures Combine Daylight and Motion Control - Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for LED fixtures, the Wattstopper FSP-202 and FSP-212 sensors are IP66-rated additions to the FSP-200 Series line of occupancy sensors with daylight controls. The sensors are available in low and line voltage options. The FSP-202 operates on 12-32VDC supplied by a power pack, ballast, or driver, and the FSP-212 operates on 120-277VAC. Perfect for pathways, parking lots, parking structures, and high bay applications, the sensors provide multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution, with an option for dusk to dawn daylighting control. A choice of three lenses ensures complete coverage for mounting heights from 8 to 40 feet.
Additional features include a choice of five mode options (four operation settings and one service setting) that simplifies sensor configuration. Time delay and light level settings can be adjusted via trimpots on the sensor. The sensors also feature a form factor that allows for quicker snap-in installation with a rectangular punch-out. When fully assembled and installed inside a fixture, the FSP-2x2 is IP66-rated for use in wet and cold locations.
FSP-200 series occupancy sensors meet the latest parking garage and outdoor lighting control code requirements including California Title 24 (2016) and ASHRAE 90.1 (2010)/IECC (2012).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health