Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Self-Leveling, Low-Viscosity Material, Fastset Concrete Crack Repair Penetrates Deep Into Cracks - Quikrete - Facility Management Product Release
Specially formulated as a self-leveling, low-viscosity material, FastSet concrete crack repair penetrates deep into cracks ranging from hairline to 1-inch before gaining bond strength that delivers permanent repairs. The rapid-curing, two-part hybrid polyurethane crack repair material can handle, traffic on driveways, bridge decks, sidewalks and other horizontal concrete surfaces open in one hour.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation