- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Seating - KI - Facility Management Product Release
KI’s lounge-style furniture is designed to emphasize that learning can take place in hallways, breakout spaces and other areas outside the classroom. The Tea Cup chairs are lightweight furniture that can be reconfigured; for example, the chairs could be placed in circles for collaborative assignments and semi-circles for lectures or presentations.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office