- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Seating - Lyon Workspace Products - Facility Management Product Release
Ergonomically designed Sit-Stand Stools allow users to work in an upright standing position with their weight partially supported on a padded seat. A patent-pending mechanism allows easy height adjustment by simply lifting the front of the seat and sliding it up or down to the desired height, then pushing the seat front down to relock it in place.
Padded seat swivels 16 inches in either direction and returns to center automatically. Seat also tilts forward 20 degrees while seat height is adjustable from 22 inches to 33 inches to accommodate workers of different heights. Triangular base allows close proximity to work and carrying handle affords portability. Product has a 250 lb. capacity.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office