- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Scroll Compressors - York - Facility Management Product Release
Sunline ZJ 15- to 25-ton packaged cooling and heating units from York feature four independent scroll compressors with individual refrigeration circuits for efficient part-load operation. Sunline ZR and ZF models are two-stage units with two compressors. In all models, vibration and noise are minimized through sound muffling and isolation of the compressors’ internal spring.
The energy efficiency ratio of the line ranges from 10.4 to 12.4. Gas/electric units have electronic spark ignition and power vented combustion with steady state efficiencies of 80 percent.
Standard features of the control board include an integrated low-ambient control, anti-short cycle protection, lead-lag, fan delays, safety monitoring, nuisance trip protection and on-board diagnostics.
A variety of factory-mounted options and a complete line of field-installed accessories, including propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, carbon dioxide sensors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers and dual enthalpy sensors, make the units suitable for almost every application.
All models are self-contained and assembled on rigid, permanently attached, full-perimeter base rails with holes in the four corners for overhead rigging. The base rails provide a foundation and fork lift access.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation