- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Executive Director »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Scroll Chiller - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
AGZ-E air-cooled scroll chillers come with pre-installed custom pump packages to allow for faster installation and commissioning. Chillers are intended for use in small to midsized buildings as well as critical facilities. RapidRestore and fast loading capabilities allow for 100 percent chilled water capacity in less than four minutes after a power loss or two minutes from standby mode. Chillers can be installed in spaces with four feet of clearance to a wall or between units.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation