- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Screenwall - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
EcoScreen Perforated Screenwalls in Centria’s Concept series profiles CS-260 and CS-660 are made by punching millions of tiny holes across the company’s panels. These products are designed for open structures requiring ventilation, security or fall protection; they can also mask building equipment and control light pollution.
The single-skin panels combine concealed fasteners with a wide range of profiles. The perforated panels are thru-fastened and available in stainless steel and painted aluminum.
- How to Get Sound Masking Right
- Choosing the Right Ceiling Depends on Facility Goals
- How Soundmasking Leads to Better Acoustics, Pleasant Space