- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
Screenwall - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
EcoScreen Perforated Screenwalls in Centria’s Concept series profiles CS-260 and CS-660 are made by punching millions of tiny holes across the company’s panels. These products are designed for open structures requiring ventilation, security or fall protection; they can also mask building equipment and control light pollution.
The single-skin panels combine concealed fasteners with a wide range of profiles. The perforated panels are thru-fastened and available in stainless steel and painted aluminum.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs