- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Screenwall - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
EcoScreen Perforated Screenwalls in Centria’s Concept series profiles CS-260 and CS-660 are made by punching millions of tiny holes across the company’s panels. These products are designed for open structures requiring ventilation, security or fall protection; they can also mask building equipment and control light pollution.
The single-skin panels combine concealed fasteners with a wide range of profiles. The perforated panels are thru-fastened and available in stainless steel and painted aluminum.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office