- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Director of Facilities »
- Locksmith Master »
Screenwall - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
EcoScreen Perforated Screenwalls in Centria’s Concept series profiles CS-260 and CS-660 are made by punching millions of tiny holes across the company’s panels. These products are designed for open structures requiring ventilation, security or fall protection; they can also mask building equipment and control light pollution.
The single-skin panels combine concealed fasteners with a wide range of profiles. The perforated panels are thru-fastened and available in stainless steel and painted aluminum.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs