- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Roof Insulation - Hunter Panels - Facility Management Product Release
H-Shield DWD from Hunter Panels is a rigid roof insulation panel consisting of closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to coated, glass fiber mat facers. It can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
It is available in four-foot by four-foot and four-foot by eight-foot panels and in thicknesses ranging from one to four inches. Hunter also manufactures tapered panels in four-foot by four-foot sheets designed to help improve rooftop water drainage.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects