- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Insulation - Hunter Panels - Facility Management Product Release
H-Shield DWD from Hunter Panels is a rigid roof insulation panel consisting of closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to coated, glass fiber mat facers. It can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
It is available in four-foot by four-foot and four-foot by eight-foot panels and in thicknesses ranging from one to four inches. Hunter also manufactures tapered panels in four-foot by four-foot sheets designed to help improve rooftop water drainage.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects