Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Roof Insulation - Hunter Panels - Facility Management Product Release
H-Shield DWD from Hunter Panels is a rigid roof insulation panel consisting of closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to coated, glass fiber mat facers. It can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
It is available in four-foot by four-foot and four-foot by eight-foot panels and in thicknesses ranging from one to four inches. Hunter also manufactures tapered panels in four-foot by four-foot sheets designed to help improve rooftop water drainage.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- Best Practices for Developing Best Practices
- How to Get Staff Buy-In for Energy Efficiency
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects