- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Roof Insulation - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
SecurShield is a rigid, roof-insulation panel composed of a closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to polymer-coated glass fiber mat facers. It can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating, without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
SecurShield provides fire resistance, moisture resistance, and wind-uplift performance. Increased facer resistance allows for adhered applications in more severe wind zones, achieving a Factory Mutual 1-255 rating, according to the manufacturer.
It is available in 4-foot by 4-foot and 4-foot by 8-foot panels in thicknesses of 1 inch to 4 inches.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects