Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Insulation - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
SecurShield is a rigid, roof-insulation panel composed of a closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to polymer-coated glass fiber mat facers. It can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating, without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
SecurShield provides fire resistance, moisture resistance, and wind-uplift performance. Increased facer resistance allows for adhered applications in more severe wind zones, achieving a Factory Mutual 1-255 rating, according to the manufacturer.
It is available in 4-foot by 4-foot and 4-foot by 8-foot panels in thicknesses of 1 inch to 4 inches.
- Questions to Ask for Successful Energy Planning
- Setting the Timeline for Long-Term Energy Planning
- Why Cold Aisle Air-Flow Management Works
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects