Remote Energy Monitoring - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyView Online is a web-hosted service that integrates with new or existing energy meters, linking them through an Internet gateway to allow for 24/7 web access to a building's energy-use data. The service is designed to: monitor the consumption of water, gas, electricity, and steam; estimate the actual cost of energy use and verify the accuracy of a utility bill; set alarm thresholds and receive alarms in real time; track and report carbon-dioxide emissions; and set emissions targets.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects