Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Reflector Lamps - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The LumaPro® LED reflector lamp replaces a 65-watt halogen and helps reduce energy consumption. The unit is designed for use in standard screw sockets in interior spot and floodlighting applications. It is fully dimmable and emits a warm light. It features 575 lumens and a color temperature of 2,700 degrees Kelvin, and it has an average life of 50,000 hours. The beam angle is 105 degrees.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health