Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Reciprocating Saw - DeWALT Industrial Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The dwe357 features a compact configuration that provides control and balance without sacrificing power. The saw weighs 6.8 pounds and 14.5 inches long, and it features a 10A/M/P motor that delivers the power to complete tough applications, with 2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/8-inch blade-stroke length. The saw features a lever-actuated, four-position blade clamp and fixed/pivoting shoe. It includes a keyless blade change to allow users to replace the blade more efficiently.
- 4 Tough Questions to Ask About Renovation Planning
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- Construction Success: Proper Planning, Good Communication, Right People
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation
- 3 Ways Waiting Rooms Can Benefit Facilities