Reciprocating Saw - DeWALT Industrial Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The dwe357 features a compact configuration that provides control and balance without sacrificing power. The saw weighs 6.8 pounds and 14.5 inches long, and it features a 10A/M/P motor that delivers the power to complete tough applications, with 2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/8-inch blade-stroke length. The saw features a lever-actuated, four-position blade clamp and fixed/pivoting shoe. It includes a keyless blade change to allow users to replace the blade more efficiently.
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation