Recessed Downlight - A Light - Facility Management Product Release
Recessed Downlight integrates with USG Logix or other acoustical ceiling systems employing 6-inch-wide utility channels. Linear fluorescent Accolade 6 units are flush-mounted and measure 3.5 inches high by 3.5 inches wide, with a 3-inch aperture, in 4-, 5-, 8- , 10- or 12-foot lengths. Lamping choices include T5, T5 H.O. in single, dual or staggered configurations, and various-watt MR-16 halogen or Ministar Axial metal halide.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health