Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Power / Energy Meter - Veris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The E50H5 features: two pulse-contact accumulators for water, gas, or steam flow-sensor integration; data logging; and a built-in display. The meter connects to a BACnet control system with its embedded BACnet master-slave/token-passing (MS/TP) protocol. The ability to network the meter over an established MS/TP trunk eliminates the need for additional wiring and network drops, which decreases installation costs.
- How to Match Your Electricity Rate with Facility Usage
- Case Studies Illustrate Energy Bill Variables
- To Improve Energy Efficiency, Understand Your Electricity Bill
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects