Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Power-Distribution Unit - Hewlett Packard Co., Rack and Power Infrastructure - Facility Management Product Release
The Intelligent Power Distribution Unit offers precise local and remote monitoring of power use at the core, load-segment, stick, and outlet levels. With 99 percent accuracy greater than 1 watt, the unit can track and control power use to help information technology and facilities personnel correctly provision power in a data center. Remote management via a web engine is built into the unit, and it provides the power-cycle ability of individual outlets or pairs of outlets. The units have a core-and-stick modular architecture that improves their flexibility.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully