Power-Distribution Unit - Hewlett Packard Co., Rack and Power Infrastructure - Facility Management Product Release
The Intelligent Power Distribution Unit offers precise local and remote monitoring of power use at the core, load-segment, stick, and outlet levels. With 99 percent accuracy greater than 1 watt, the unit can track and control power use to help information technology and facilities personnel correctly provision power in a data center. Remote management via a web engine is built into the unit, and it provides the power-cycle ability of individual outlets or pairs of outlets. The units have a core-and-stick modular architecture that improves their flexibility.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully