- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Pipe Restoration - DiHydro Services Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pipe restoration services address a wide variety of facility piping problems, including leakage, calcification, corrosion, erosion of copper piping, and Legionella and other bacterial problems. The company uses a variety of technologies - including food grade lining, x-rays, pipe freezing, fiberoptics and robotics - to identify and solve problems, restoring large piping systems in place.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation