- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Director of Site Operations »
Pipe Restoration - DiHydro Services Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pipe restoration services address a wide variety of facility piping problems, including leakage, calcification, corrosion, erosion of copper piping, and Legionella and other bacterial problems. The company uses a variety of technologies - including food grade lining, x-rays, pipe freezing, fiberoptics and robotics - to identify and solve problems, restoring large piping systems in place.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation