- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Panel System - KI - Facility Management Product Release
KI’s Prosper Panel System has received GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification for low emitting products by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, KI has announced.
The Prosper Panel System provides a versatile systems furniture solution that allows optimal space planning, easy reconfiguration and flexible design. It features 36 standard work surface shapes, ten panel styles, and a variety of glass, fabric and laminate options.
The certification marks KI’s first panel system—and the latest in a series of products—to earn the designation, according to the company. A number of the company's seating collections, architectural walls and classroom, auditorium and Uniframe furniture have also been certified, the company says.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs