Outlet - THINKECO - Facility Management Product Release
The modlet monitors appliance-level power use, then disconnects power when specific equipment isn't needed. A network of modlets can collect energy consumption data of office equipment in real-time. Through its web-based interface, users can see the detailed data and refine an energy savings program created by the modlet's algorithms to cut power to devices when they are unneeded.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully