Outlet - THINKECO - Facility Management Product Release
The modlet monitors appliance-level power use, then disconnects power when specific equipment isn't needed. A network of modlets can collect energy consumption data of office equipment in real-time. Through its web-based interface, users can see the detailed data and refine an energy savings program created by the modlet's algorithms to cut power to devices when they are unneeded.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully