- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Outdoor Maintenance Vehicle - TrynEx International - Facility Management Product Release
The SweepEx Pro 720 from TrynEx International is built on a 72-inch long mainframe and comes standard with a fork hitch. The vehicles are also available with three-point rigid and bucket-lip mounting kits. With these attachment options, the vehicle is adaptable to many service missions, including as a riding mower.
The vehicle’s brooms include no moving parts. By detaching the end protectors, the broom’s brush sections can be replaced, rotated or moved. Optional accessories include a magnetic bar, debris/leaf pusher, dust mop kit, edge markers, debris collector ends and length-enhancing wing sets.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today