Outdoor Luminaires - Magnaray International - Facility Management Product Release
W1PL502SL Series dual lighthead luminaires for pole-mounted street, parking lot and area lighting are available in dimmable, controllable, wireless “smart” photo-cell options. The rectangular trapezoidal shapes are arm- or tenon-mounted. Provides 90 percent maintained instant-on lumens with up to 50,000-hour operating life to -25 F.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health