Office Tables, Seating Enhance Workstation Settings - The HON Company - Facility Management Product Release
The HON Company introduces two new office solutions, Arrange Tables and Accommodate Seating, that support dynamic, active and collaborative modern office spaces. These solutions can be used separately or in tandem to create a highly productive and inviting environment, no matter where work takes place.
“People are drawn to spaces away from their own workstations,” says Brian Trego, Vice President, Product Management and Development at The HON Company. “To maximize productivity on any given work day, Arrange tables and Accommodate seating are designed to deliver versatility, comfort and efficiency.”
With their seated, counter and café height options, Arrange tables are flexible enough to support any office activity. Available in a variety of work surface and base shapes and sizes, they allow for quick and easy reconfiguration for maximum productivity. Arrange tables bring a clean, crisp look to office spaces and are designed to blend seamlessly with other HON products, such as Accommodate, Nucleus, Ignition, Motivate and Flock seating.
Arrange features include:
● Three table heights: seated, counter and café ● Technology routes directly to the tabletop through USB or power grommets, including the option for a new, less intrusive mini power grommet ● X, T and newly designed, round shroud-shaped base options ● Round, Square, Rectangle and new Soft Square table top options, available in sizes from 24-72 inches. ● Laminate tops and edges are available in multiple color options ● Textured paint in three colors, allowing for durability without showing marks or grime
Accommodate seating is cohesive in design and delivers great comfort, adaptability and versatility through an assortment of heights, widths and material options. The lightweight chairs are easy to rearrange, encouraging people to form interactive work environments for impromptu collaboration or private meetings.
Accommodate features include:
● Guest and Bariatric chair as well as counter and café height stools available ● Option of Textured Black or Satin chrome frames ● Stackable guest chairs that save space ● Available in full collection of quality HON fabrics ● Seat and back that can feature different upholstery for a dual fabric aesthetic ● Choice of hard or soft casters for different mobility options ● Easy-to-clean space between seat and back
“Accommodate seating’s three heights and clean design options pair perfectly with Arrange making them a great match,” Trego says. “Both provide reliability and mobility, contributing to more teamwork and intelligent conversations.”
Arrange tables and Accommodate seating are strong additions to HON’s existing workplace offerings, which include solutions for main lobby areas, workstations, meeting rooms, private offices and common areas.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office