Occupancy Sensors - Encelium Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's family of low-voltage occupancy sensors includes a full range of passive infrared (PIR) and dual technology (Ultrasonic/PIR) low-voltage sensors available in both wall mount and ceiling mount configurations. PIR and Ultrasonic line-voltage wall switches are also available as are 120V, 277V and 347V power packs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health